Pincushion Hill Montessori School
We are looking for a special individual who loves children, music and inspires others by that love. The music teacher is responsible for instilling an appreciation of music from preschool to sixth grade. Other duties would include teaching private lessons, planning a spring concert and music recital.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Music Education
- At least 1 year of teaching experience
Floating Assistant Teacher
Pincushion Hill Montessori School in Ashland, MA is seeking a Floating Assistant Teacher to join our team. We are looking for an energetic, open-minded, creative, hardworking individual to work in a nurturing Montessori environment. The Floating Assistant Teacher will work in Children’s House and Elementary classrooms.
Job responsibilities include:
- Work with children using hands on lessons, activities and ensure a safe environment
- Prepare an environment in which furnishings, materials, and activities are developmentally appropriate and correspond to the needs of the children
- Supervise lunch and recess
Experience working in a preschool or elementary classroom
Interested in Montessori philosophy
Monday – Friday 40 hours a week